Read in your language!

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Feels like it's been forever since I last played a R&C game, since the last one I played was Tools of Destruction (I did start Crack in Time after, but I kind of lost the will to continue playing cause of either stress or being too anxious for something, I forget), and even then I'm sure that I'll take another swing at Into the Nexus, I know that I loved it, even though I played it 2 years ago.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be so short. I was easily able to finish the story the day after I started playing it (I started playing it late at night when I got it but if I would have started a lot earlier, I would have easily beaten it that day, I bet), and was able to 100% it some hours after that. Not what I was expecting, but I didn't complain, I still enjoyed it a lot regardless.

The game was as familiar as any R&C game I played, and as you'd expect, regaining control over Ratchet again made you feel right at home immediately, just like the transition from Sly 3 to Sly 4. Might be new, but you can still easily get a grip on the controls if you've played a R&C game before.

And the best part? Do you even need to ask? All of the crazy and wacky weapons that can be used, of course. Funny enough, despite that I mainly used the Nightmare Box for its respective trophy, it wound up becoming a main weapon I'd rely on due to its usefulness and its ability to harm enemies as you level it up. Who would have thought? And of course, we can't forget our good pal, the RYNO.

As I always say, if you're a fan of Ratchet & Clank games, I definitely recommend grabbing this if you can, it's more than worth it. Sure the game is shorter than other titles, but I still had a lot of fun regardless, and I'm sure you would have a lot of fun as well.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment