Read in your language!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Silly Off-Day

Well, I'm sorry for the late post again. I woke up early and had to go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, and hey, I had no cavities again, so that's pretty great. Otherwise I'm (still) enjoying Zelda. I'm currently working on the last Divine Beast before ultimately taking on Ganon. Afterwards, I need to take a break to draw something for my grandma's birthday (Which is on Thursday), before I wind up picking Zelda back up to continue upgrading stuff and having more fun with it.

I know I talk a lot about Zelda lately and I know that I haven't really been posting great stuff, and I apologize for it. It's just one of those cases where something is so much fun you only want to do it and nothing else, you know? Either way, I'm really sorry for slacking on content lately, but I hope you'll continue to stick with me regardless.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment