Read in your language!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Upcoming Switch Schedule

So it's been a while since I've made a schedule. And since I wanted to take a day to just relax since my head and my eyes hurt right now, I figure I should at least bring out a schedule so you guys know what's up and coming, you know? So, without further waiting, here's a schedule for the coming week, all about the Switch!

Sunday (12th): General thoughts on the Switch itself
Monday (13th): Project Octopath Traveler Demo
Tuesday (14th): Sonic Mania
Wednesday (15th): Super Mario Odyssey
Thursday (16th): Super Mario Odyssey Achievement Guide
Friday (17th): Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas Demo

If I think of anything else to talk about after Friday, I'll be sure to do so. Until then, here's a nice schedule for the next 6 days. See you guys tomorrow!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment