Read in your language!

Friday, November 3, 2017

Day 27: Favorite Grass Type

So it's 8 am, I'm dead tired right now, but hey, getting a Switch and (hopefully) Mario Odyssey today, so it's worth it, right? I would say it is. Anyways, I've drawn Lurantis and Snivy and Leafeon, so I only had Venusaur and a few other Grass types to choose from, and naturally I'm going to pick my good ol' Grass dino from the early days of gen 1. Sure, Bulbasaur may not be the super popular choice, especially in the West since Red and Blue were graced with Charizard and Blastoise on the covers, respectively, but that didn't stop me from enjoying Bulbasaur and enjoying it more after witnessing it in the anime alongside Ash. I always liked how fearless it was and how much it had a sense to protect its friends and other Pokémon it cared for. Plus, Venusaur is just fun to use, especially in early-game Kanto when you can obliterate Brock and Misty with Bulbasaur/Ivysaur alone. Good times, Venusaur, good times.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment