Read in your language!

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Day 26: Favorite Ground Type

Some time ago, I finally hatched a shiny Sandshrew. I'd been wanting a shiny one as I really love how shiny Sandslash look with its sandy colors and cool-looking red quills/spines. It just looks cool all around. This was a very tough choice, as Golurk was an extremely close 2nd place here, because I really love the giant. I haven't used Sandslash too much, honestly. My biggest memory of it was using it in my first team in Pokémon Black 2, where it was useful in its own ways and kept on helping me get through some tough battles with the rest of my team. I've always wanted to use Sandslash more, and once I train my Sandshrew and evolve it, the shiny Sandslash will be mine, and together we'll kick some ass!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment