Read in your language!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 32: Favorite Steel Type

So, onto the final type, Steel. As with Bug and Poison, this wasn't on the original prompt list, but I wanted to include every type to make it fair and more fun. Skarmory, being another member of my Emerald Nuzlocke team, was a lucky find, a lucky catch, and a fantastic partner on my team. In a route where you're almost guaranteed to find nothing but Spinda, having Skarmory pop out first was awesome, and it was even better when I caught this defensive beast. Thanks to its strong physical defenses, I had no trouble being able to tank hits and manage to stand toe to toe with a lot of the remainder of the game, as you enter the area between Wattson and Flannery's gyms.

Skarmory is also just really cool it's a metal bird and it's just, well, awesome. I think another fond memory I have was Gonzap's Skarmory in Pokémon Colosseum, which was his prized Shadow Pokémon that you had to snag and purify. Good times.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment