Read in your language!

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 28: Favorite Dark Type

I'm sorry in advance for my inability to draw muscular characters, I really need to work on that. But yep, I've already talked about Litten, Torracat, and Incineroar several times while we waited for Sun and Moon to release last year, so all of my opinions are still around somewhere, but to recap, I was hoping Litten would turn into a Fire/Dark type, and it did. And then I named it after one of the cats my sister had before the cat unfortunately passed away some time before Sun and Moon came out, leading me to give my Litten the nickname Smokey. And Incineroar demolished many, many things during the adventures we've had in Alola so far. Whenever I do eventually get Ultra Sun, I know we'll demolish some more things.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment