Read in your language!

Saturday, November 18, 2017

10,000

It's finally happened. As I usually say, I don't really care about pageviews as I don't think they matter more than the content that I enjoy putting out for you guys (even if that's not a lot to begin with), but we reached 10,000 pageviews, at last! I can't believe that after only 1 year and 3 months (15 months), we'd make it to 10,000! It still baffles me how that Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer post is so popular, but I won't complain.

But even though I never have the proper, or best, words to thank you all for the support, all I can do is constantly remind you that I'm extremely grateful, to all of you, for constantly taking a look at this silly little side hobby of mine. As I've stated before, this is the closest things I can do to doing videos on YouTube (I mean, I probably could do videos and stuff, but with a low quality webcam and stuff? Probably not a great idea, you know?), and it means so much to me that you all support me, a silly guy who loves video games too much and has a silly little Cyndaquil as his mascot. I'm sure you'd say that I say it enough times, but maybe I don't say it enough, but I'm truly appreciative of every single view that any of you give me, no matter what part of the world you live in. Wherever you're from, whomever you are, whatever you're looking at when you look at this blog, I'm thankful for you and your support. It means the world to me and always gives me something to look forward to every single day, even if said day is an off day. So, again, thank you so much.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment