Read in your language!

Friday, November 24, 2017

Schedule While I Wait

So in a week I'll be getting Zelda: Breath of the Wild, so for now I'm going to post a schedule so I can plan out my week while I wait. This is sort of tentative, but I'll try to  make it all work, you know?

Saturday (25th): Top 5 Hopes for Pokémon on Switch
Sunday (26th): Birthday, will do a post according to what my best friend got for me
Monday (27th): Possibly another Super Mario Odyssey guide (Tentative)
Tuesday (28th): Top 5 Hopes for an Animal Crossing game on Switch
Wednesday (29th): Whatever game I choose for the next trophy guide
Thursday (30th): Trophy guide
Friday (1st): Maybe another demo on the Switch
Saturday (2nd): Off day because of getting Zelda, or maybe a small post after a little bit of game time, we'll see

Hope you find something to look forward to! See ya tomorrow!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment