Read in your language!

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Chilly Off Day

So today's pretty chilly and I haven't done an off day in a while, especially after the month of bombarding you guys with Pokémon art, so today I'm just going to relax and take it easy. I'm currently training a few Pokémon up to attempt to take on the Battle Tree in Sun (I wish I had Ultra Sun but I'm sure I will soon enough), and it's definitely the toughest thing I've ever had to do in all my time as a Pokémon Trainer.

Sure, I've once made an EV-Trained team in Pokémon Y and it had a decent amount of Battle Spot success (5 wins, 5 losses), but the Battle Tree is unreal. Honestly I just want to face Red after hitting a 20 streak and defeat him so I can unlock the Battle Legend theme for multiplayer battles with my friends. It's going to be tough but maybe I'll pull through, you know? Right now I have the trio training in Isle Evelup, so they're just doing their thing right now. Anyways, enough of the rambling, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment