Read in your language!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

So I'm not one for watching too many shows, since I don't watch TV, but when I got my 3rd and 4th wisdom teeth out, I needed to do something to relax. I decided to try the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures show. I didn't get to Season 2 on Netflix, but I did see all of Season 1 while I was recovering and I have to say, I enjoyed it. When I played the game some time later, I also enjoyed it, and also enjoyed how it was super easy to play, complete, and trophy hunt. Like it took me less than 24 hours to platinum it. But it was silly and fun, and it was a nice change of pace from the games I'd been playing that had been a bit tougher, so it was nice to be able to wind down and enjoy a game with little to no stress.

I think you only need a basic idea of the show to get the game, such as characters and motives, but otherwise you could probably go into the game with zero knowledge of the show and still come out perfectly fine. All the same, it's a fun game, even if it is short, and it's definitely easy, as you'll be racking up lives before you know it. But hey, sometimes the easy games are a lot of fun since you don't need to stress yourself out or have amazing skills and reflexes to fully enjoy it, you know?


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment