Read in your language!

Friday, November 10, 2017

Day 34: Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Man, my hate for hands transcends humans and anthro characters and manages to make its way to Lugia as well with its weird wing-hand things. Anyways though, it was sort of hard picking a legendary since I almost never use them, but I can't deny how much I love Lugia, especially after Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, where it was turned into a Shadow Pokémon and was the big selling point of the game, enough to put it on the cover of the box and was featured prominently in the game, even though you don't see it after the first cutscene, not until the climax where you face it 1-to-6 in an attempt to catch it (Or if you're like me, you say screw it and you just chuck the Master Ball). Then, after purifying Lugia, by having all of your purifying rooms have perfect tempo, this monster is just ready to go and will be a huge asset to you if you choose to use it. I will admit I've used Lugia more than I've used any legendary Pokémon, and it's what prompted me to get Soul Silver instead of Heart Gold, as well as Silver on the 3DS Virtual Console.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me for these nearly-40 days as I've posted nothing but Pokémon art, along with 2 trophy guides in between them. I've had my Switch for a week now and I've got a lot to talk about, so be on the lookout for the next however-many days while I start throwing silly thoughts around. I've also made a new poll (finally) so be sure to vote on that asap!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment