Read in your language!

Monday, November 27, 2017

Ironic Ultra Moon Progress

For starters, anybody asking about that Mario Odyssey guide I mentioned, remember that I said it was tentative because I needed to know what my best friend was getting me on my birthday. I'll probably still do one another time though, so don't give up on the idea. Anyways, I had a nice end to my birthday yesterday, but as far as Ultra Moon progress, it's kind of ironic and funny.

Remember how last year when I played Sun, I stopped just before Kiawe's trial before sleeping that night? Well, ironically, I stopped just after clearing Kiawe's trial last night. So, in a silly twist, I've made roughly the same amount of progress despite getting a... 2 and a half hour head start above when I got Sun. I don't know why I find it so funny, but I think it's just because of how I've made the exact progress. Then again, I can blame myself for slight distractions, Mantine Surfing, etc.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment