Read in your language!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Nintendo Switch

So, at the time of typing this, I've had the Switch for 9 days now, having received it from my dad on November 3rd as a very early birthday gift (My birthday is November 26th, so I got it 3 weeks early, technically 23 days if you want to split hairs), and I have been loving it so much! I have this exact Switch shown, with the neon blue and red Joy Cons.  I got my Switch with Super Mario Odyssey, and even though I beat Odyssey 3 days later, I still had loads of fun.

I love using the Joy Con Grip that comes with it, so I can use the controller form, as shown in the picture, but I also like being able to take the tablet out of the dock to play it in handheld mode. It gives me high hopes for the kind of games that we can see on the Switch. Seeing Skyrim coming to Switch it a pretty cool choice, because you can take your adventures on the go, which I think is awesome! This would be a fantastic platform for a new Animal Crossing game since the whole premise of Animal Crossing revolves around playing with friends and visiting other towns, etc.

I also can't wait to hear about Pokémon Switch and see what we can expect with this system. Right now, I'm just eagerly waiting for December, as dad's gonna add another game to the collection, which will be Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and man I can't wait for the thrill and fun adventures in the game!

I love how the Switch doesn't come with the AV cables, to be honest. While, yes, I'm very used to the usual yellow, white, and red cables, the Switch isn't a cluttered mess. All you need to plug it into your TV is the enclosed AC Adapter (which can be used to charge the Switch when you have it in handheld mode) and the enclosed HDMI cable. However, if your TV lacks an HDMI port, then you probably can't play the Switch on your TV, but most people have HD TVS these days so that's probably not an issue.

Either way, I love the Switch, and I can tell I'm going to enjoy it for years to come, too!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment