Read in your language!

Friday, September 29, 2017

One Down, Two to Go

So I finished the Awakening Randomizer a couple days ago and I'm now enjoying Pokémon Red for the first time in so long. I haven't played the old game since I had it on GameBoy alongside Blue and Yellow, but I lost them forever ago and I don't ever remember where they were. But that's okay, because now I can relive the fun on the 3DS Virtual Console. After I've finished with Pokémon, I'm most likely going to jump back into Fire Emblem, and I'll finally tackle Fates and attempt this Randomizer that I thought up. I'll start with Birthright, since I own that version and since it'll generally be easier to tackle, especially with only approximately half the playable cast. After that, probably another break, then I'll tackle it again, but I'll do Revelations, as I've actually not gotten far into it and have yet to finish it, despite getting it months and months ago. But hey, I'll finally get there, huh? I can't wait, honestly, because I think I enjoy Fates more than I enjoy Awakening. I'll probably do a post on my Pokémon Red team when I finish it, but we'll see what happens.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment