Read in your language!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Miitopia Snapshots Part 2: Neksdor

Here we are, for part 2 of the Miitopia Snapshots, this time we're in the desert region of Neksdor, East of Greenhorne. As this starts to further go into things not in the demo, I highly suggest avoiding these pictures if you don't want important characters or elements spoiled for you, as it only gets more spoiler-ific from here! Without further ado, let's look at more silly characters!

Due to how much of an annoyance the Prince is, and how selfish he is, and also that he's kind of a blubbering baby when he's not getting his way, it made me think Ross, RubberNinja and also from Game Grumps, was a hilarious pick for this. I don't know how much Ross liked Temmie, since I have yet to watch his and Barry's Undertale playthroughs, but I still think this is really funny.

I also just find this really silly. This imposing monster with a little, tiny face on it. It still packed a punch though, but we overcame it and saved Temmie!

I couldn't resist getting a picture of this, it was too cute and adorable. The humble, childhood friend gets the girl he loves, and who loves him back, as she was betrothed to the Prince from a Nearby Land, but loved her childhood friend more. I find it silly because Morty actually gets a break for once and he can be happy. A shame his Mii always looks like he's perpetually freaked out, but that's okay. It's a happy ending, and myself and my party agree!

So I guess Jafar decided to stop trying to rule the world and decided to simply quiz random adventurers on their quest, giving them HP Bananas, MP Candies, and Arcade Tickets. Fine by me. Also, due to a bit of plot, the Dark Lord stole my party members and cursed me! This meant I had to pick a new job, and was given the Cat, Imp, and Scientist jobs as well. I decided to try out Scientist, as I thought it was pretty cool. I also did some grinding beforehand, just to make sure I wasn't outmatched by any enemies, even though they were weaker to compensate for this change.

Honestly, this doesn't even surprise me. Johnny Depp always plays some crazy characters and roles. But yes, every so often, you'll bump into a postman who will deliver a little bit of mail to you from characters you've met in your travels and they'll give you a little something to help you on your quest.

I was scrolling through the possible faces, but then when I saw Ganondorf, I was like "This has to be the one." He was sealed in the lamp by the Great Sage after he caused a lot of mischief, but he enticed Ross to rub the lamp so he could gran Ross' wish of having Princess Temmie, but Ganon tricked him and turned Ross into a crying, blubbering mess.

I could see Daisy as a dancing guide, even though she's probably not the kind of girl who would stick to that, she's a lot tougher than that. But she's loved here in Neksdor, so who am I to judge, eh?

I knew, that at least ONCE, I would run into someone's Five Nights at Freddy's Mii, and here he is, Freddy Fazbear himself, as a Rambling Old Man. He really likes Daisy though, but is essentially the "mayor" of Neksdor, in the sense that you talk to him after speaking to people and after reclaiming their faces, and so on.

Another quick search tells me that Nahyuta is from the Ace Attorney series, a series I have not played, but it looks very interesting and I'd definitely like to try it out some day, and he's in a Shady Merchant family with Penguina, who's just, well, a female penguin character. They play a little prank on people to get money, charging you 500G for a single MP Candy under the guise that her father is very ill.

More than anything, I just find it funny that Garfield is spelt incorrectly on this Mii. Anyways, I guess Garfield finally found his calling in life, other than being lazy, hating Mondays, and loving lasagna. He appears several times in the game, sometimes giving you helpful hints in dungeons or giving you some side quests for nice rewards. 

So, even after a quick search, I'm unsure what character Shido is meant to be from, so, if anyone can let me know, based on this Mii, that would be wonderful. And next to him we have good ol' Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog, and it's a good-looking Mii, too, nice likeness. Maybe I should have switched 'em around until maybe finding Eustace, then it would be hilarious. But all the same, Muriel is always bickering at Shido.

After a fast search, this is Shiro from the series Deadman Wonderland, an anime I've never even heard of before. Either way, she's a Desert Celebrity here in Neksdor, and she's had her gold stolen by Ganon, so we have to go and help her get it back, which puts us on our quest in Neksdor.

Turns out that Shiro's face was placed on a painting of a mountain, specifically with her face being on the mountain. As with other art-themed enemies, our heroes can sometimes fail to attack, as they get too distracted by the painting itself and how amazing it looks.

We found a huge cobra with Shido's face on it, so we defeated it so that we could rescue his face!

Even funnier than the fact that we're using the Mona Lisa as our enemy, is the fact that Daisy's face is just a little bit too low, making this look even more silly than it should. All the same, we took it on and defeated the fine art!


Continuing our travels in this pyramid, we came across Nahyuta and Penguina's faces, attached to a shield and sword, respectively. Defeating the sword was a little tougher, as the shield would constantly take hits for the sword, but in the end we defeated them and saved this shady family.

Finally, the only face left to save was the Genie's face, at the very top. Ironically, this seems like it could be a real thing. Pharaoh Ganon? If we had a Zelda game in which it had Egyptian themes, I'm sure this could easily be a final boss. It was a bit tough, but we pulled through, even when he cursed our buddies every so often!

Strangely, Pooh Bear decided to give up eating honey all the time in favor of taking photographs of your tough battles every so often, at the cheap price of 20G.

This was the picture that Pooh took, of my Imp being cursed by the Pharaoh, so we had to put her in the Safe Zone to quickly reverse her curse!

And that's all for Neksdor! Tomorrow we'll continue further east in our fight against the Dark Lord Morshu, and head to the Realm of the Fey! See you all then!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment