Read in your language!

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Miitopia Snapshots Part 1: Greenhorne

So, the time has come to finally show off some snapshots from Miitopia. For now, I won't be talking about ANY story details, really just going to show off the faces of people I have in my game, and maybe some talking about them, but nothing super important to the plot until we get a bit further into the snapshots. Eventually I'll talk about the game in full and maybe discuss the plot, but I'll figure that out. For now, let's return to Miitopia, with fresh faces and new adventures, since I had to delete my demo data.

So, here we have good ol' Rick, greeting people to Greenhorne. I love how the creator of this Mii also went the extra mile to give him a green goatee to represent the drool that's typically always coming from Rick's mouth. A nice touch, all the same.

Funny to see Undyne giving up her life as a Royal Guard member to become a granny. Certainly not the only Undertale character I've encountered in NPC form, but still kind of funny all the same. I like the touch to try and make her have fangs for teeth.

I don't know why this makes me laugh so much, just seeing John Cena as a sassy child. I know when I first played and saw this, I laughed a lot because I just couldn't wrap my head around how silly it was.

After a fast search, evidently Ronnie Anne is a character from the show "The Loud House." Now, while I've only seen maybe.. one episode, while watching my niece one night, I don't really know anything about her, or the show in general. All the same though, my opinion still stands that Miitopia, much like Tomodachi Life, are "fanfiction fuel."

The face of Nigel Thornberry returns and makes a smashing appearance in the Lovey-Dovey Couple, alongside Juvia (whom after a quick search, I guess is from Fairy Tail? Haven't seen that anime either). Just the stark contrast between these two faces makes me laugh.

I guess after all of his expeditions, Bear Grylls became sarcastic and decided to live a stress-free life in Greenhorne. Always funny to see real life people appearing alongside these silly cartoonish characters.

What a lucky break for Milhouse. After living a life of being a sort-of pushover and loser in Springfield, he somehow become a mayor and now runs Greenhorne. He's still dubious, though, just look at that title.

Between Morshu and Eggman, this was a really hard choice, but in my head-canon, I guess, Morshu got so tired of people not having enough Rubies to buy his stuff, so now he steals peoples' faces as a tab, so that they can't rip him off anymore (I really don't know where that came from, I was just winging it, like always).

I don't even have a caption for this, it's just.. hilarious.

Considering the nature of Rick and Morty, this is realistic and probably 100% canon in some dimension within that show.

How perfect that Vinny from Vinesauce is my Great Sage. Like this couldn't have gone any better and as soon as his face appeared, I was like "YES, PLEASE, I WANT VINNY!"

Callback to Bear Grylls' expeditions, maybe?

Silly mouse with a silly face from a character I know nothing about. Still though, I love this game.

I actually found this to be perfect since Undyne uses a spear and, well, I don't know, it just seemed to fit together perfectly, you know?

Another person I know zero about, since I don't watch Game of Thrones (don't hate me please), but still a cool-looking Mii, all the same.

Had to look this one up, too, I've never played Dynasty Warriors, but I've always wanted to try it, especially with Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors looking amazing!

Magikarp was tired of being a useless Pokémon so it became a Lax Soldier. Just wait until it evolves into Gyarados, then the castle will be safe forever.

Despite my next-to-zero knowledge of Star Wars (for now, I want to see them all soon), I found Jabba the Hut to be a perfect candidate for this fat king. Seriously, he is ALWAYS eating that same roast.

Hopefully Bob Ross keeps his optimism even when he has to lift the king to transport him places. Do you think he paints in his spare time?

After his adventure with his flying house, Carl decided to work for the king. He boasts that he's got a lot of muscle under the armor.

The king's face was stolen, but it got put onto a golem, which I also find pretty silly, but the beard and stuff looks like moss in this case, which is a nice touch.

I forget who the tie was between in this case, but I found it to be silly and cute that Temmie would be a princess, and when we see the Prince from a Nearby Land tomorrow, maybe it could make more sense. But this was too cute to pass up.

Poor Morty, even in Miitopia, he can't catch a break. But maybe his luck will finally turn around...?

And that's it for the first set of Miitopia snapshots for the kingdom of Greenhorne! Tomorrow we'll travel to Neksdor and see what silly characters await us there! Until then, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you all again soon!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment