Read in your language!

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Army Men Air Attack (PS1)

I was honestly just thinking of what PS1 game to talk about and I suddenly remembered this little game, responsible for much of my time. I was never really a big Army Men fan, I guess, but I've played this, Sarge's Heroes (and I think the 2nd one), and Green Rogue, and they're all really fun games. This one, however, always took a bunch of my time. Probably also helps that I own this one and the others were merely rented, but I digress.

I always remember one specific mission that I always used to get stuck at. It was one where you have to kill a lot of ants and destroy their anthills before they reach the picnic that you're guarding from them, and if any ants make it to the food, you lose. Otherwise, only the final mission in the game really gave me a lot of grief, because at first I had no clue on how to even do it. I think I figured it out while playing co-op with my sister though, I don't know, it's been years.

But it's still a fun game, especially if you have a family member or a buddy to help you tackle the objectives, which I think is great because some missions can be pretty rough if you're going it alone. They're still very doable, but tough.

Not much else to say about it though, it's a pretty simple game, but it can be pretty difficult. You just complete your objectives in the game's 15 levels (I'm pretty sure it was 15, if not 10). But it's a great way to kill some time if you want to play a fun little game, and maybe with a buddy too. And sure, even though it's kind of a violent concept with copters, bombs, guns, etc., it's all plastic and it's obviously not super-realistic, so even the kids can have some fun with this game.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment