Read in your language!

Monday, September 18, 2017

Miitopia Snapshots Part 3: Realm of the Fey

And now we're here in the 3rd area in the game, the Realm of the Fey, home to the elves. Again, be warned as we enter more spoiler territory for the story, as I'd hate for a lot of stuff to be spoiled for people who want to enjoy the game! With that said, let's get a move on!

Seems like Skeletor retired from his days of trying to defeat He-Man and decided to become an elf in the forest, only for him to be attacked by Dark Lord Morshu. He passed out after we spoke to him, but he only fell asleep.

Little known fact: Princess Peach is actually an elf, as confirmed by her being here in Miitopia as an elf, and I guess after being a huge crybaby, as seen in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Peach decided to join the elves, but is still a Scaredy-Cat, evidently.



The fact, alone, that Bane and Zoidberg are here make this even funnier to me. Each of these men are fans of one of the 3 Fab Fairies, which we'll be seeing shortly. Xellos is from another anime I have no idea about, but hey, bound to happen to everyone, right?

Funny, cause Nano's eyes are clearly black here. But the meaning is more along the lines of she's very jealous of the attention the Fab Fairies get and that nobody ever really pays attention to her.

I guess Tom Waits finally retired and decided to have a lazy retirement here, as he doesn't even want to scratch an itch, because it requires him to get up and move. We've all been there, Tom. It happens to all of us eventually.

Here's a fun little surprise, good ol' Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue is here to be a mischievous witch and play a few silly pranks on us, all of which are harmless, but later she rewards us, much like everyone else who has a face to save.

As with all the important NPCs, I let it autoassign the Miis, but I let it scroll through choices. I picked Mandy (from Billy & Mandy) because of the mention of a bossy attitude, and I just felt like it fit perfectly.

Like I said, my game had quite a few bits of Undertale, but that's okay. In this fight, we have to save Alphys' face from this spider!

The mention of shyness and stuff made me pick Alphys, and honestly I wasn't too big on the other choices, which I'm currently blanking on.

As you'll notice, I'm now a Tank! Yes, upon reaching the Realm of the Fey, the Dark Lord takes your friends again and forces you to change to a new class. We unlocked Tank, Princess, and Flower, so I chose Tank, even though the role has many chances to hurt friends and start quarrels. This was a snapshot taken from the roaming Photographer, Pooh Bear.

Oh no, Fi's face has gone onto an owl!

I think Fi just fit the role perfectly, plus I liked Fi, unlike most of the Zelda lovers who really hate her, but hey, to each their own, yeah?

Of all the things Baby Peach's face could be stuck to, I think this is a pretty tame one. It could always be worse.

So the Fab Fairies Fans all got stuck on a single boss together, but that just means it's a 3-for-1 deal for us, and we easily took down this tomato tower to save these guys.

Makoto's face was placed on a slime, which gave us no trouble as we utterly demolished the beast without any problems.

Finally, Mandy's face was stolen and we had to get her face back! It landed on the belly of this fat frog, which somehow needs a face on its belly. I don't know, this game is weird, alright?

Another "great" moment captured by Pooh Bear, my team after the frog spewed bad breath on all of us. As you can see, I had a Princess, Cat, and Flower as my buddies this time.

And that's all for this area! Tomorrow we go further east, and we finally have our fateful encounter with Dark Lord Morshu! I'll see you tomorrow for more thrilling stuff, and bear in mind that tomorrow's pictures contain some massive spoilers, so definitely be warned!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment