Read in your language!

Friday, September 1, 2017

Here's a WIP

So Labor Day Weekend is here, and I know I'm excited because we're going to be making some spaghetti, meatballs, and garlic bread, and boy is it always amazing. So in the mean time, I started to doodle the other night, for the first time since late June, and I'm going to try and finish it today, so I'm going to post the WIP right here.

It's myself (technically my avatar for Pokémon Sun, if we're going to split hairs)and my good ol' Cyndaquil buddy, Cinders. I sort of want to make it similar to the way I drew Aalis forever ago for the Britannia Region, but maybe I won't put the Poké Ball indicator or text box. All I know is I want to put a nice flashy background similar to the games. But when I finish the picture, I can post it. Most likely it'll be tomorrow, but I'll post it on the Twitter first. Stay warm, if it's getting a bit chilly these days, because over here it's dipping into the mid to high 60's (Fahrenheit) as the high, so keep yourself bundled up if it's cold for you.


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment