Read in your language!

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Miitopia Snapshots Part 4: Karkaton

So, we've finally gone to Karkaton, a volcanic area where the Dark Lord resides. Today we'll be taking a look at a few events significant before we find him, and then events when we do find him. Be warned as this part will ESPECIALLY HAVE SOME SERIOUS PLOT SPOILERS!! So take warning before looking, because I'd hate to have people get spoiled because they didn't pay attention to the text before the picture spam. Anyways, we have a Dark Lord to chase, let's get him!

So, we find the Great Sage in a place after our friends were stolen for the 3rd time, but my class wasn't changed, so right now I'm still a Tank. After finding Vinny, I found my Flower, Pop Star, and Chef... without their faces! It turns out that Morshu decided to steal their faces, and they couldn't have gone far. So, going to the closest spot on the map, we found Tori, my Pop Star, whose face has been stuck to a Magma Slime, but Vinny is traveling with me during this point, so with his help we easily defeated the slime and saved Tori, getting her back into the party!

Heading to the next closest spot, we found Gamma, a character of mine that I made into a Flower for the sake of trying out classes, with his face stuck to a cloud! Thankfully, with Tori back and with Vinny on our side, we had no issues defeating it and getting Gamma back. With our party now having 3 members and Vinny alongside us, we went off to save the Chef!

Finally, near the end of the first section of Karkaton, we found Jess, my Chef, who is one of my main 4 in my party, with her face stuck to a Burning Golem. It was a tough fight, but together we struck it down and saved her, finally letting us have a full party. With 6 more friends to save, we went inside the volcano to try and save more of our friends. And after we save the first 3 teammates, we're given the ability to finally change our jobs at will! Seizing the opportunity, I switched myself from the Tank job back to the Warrior job that I missed so much. Time for some fun!

During our trip inside the volcano, our party gets split up, so both pairs of 2 had to make their way through a few battles so we could regroup. Finally regrouped, we went further, only to find the Cerberus, and it has 3 of our friends on it! It claimed the faces of Kenny, my Cat; Skulatore, my Thief; and it claimed Emma, my Cleric! After a not-so-tough battle - Hyper Sprinkles are so broken - we saved all 3 of them, and we could finally leave the volcano. However, seeing as I had almost all my friends back, Vinny left the group, stating that with him around, I wouldn't learn as much as I should, and that he believes that we'll be perfectly fine since we're so strong. With Vinny heading his way, we decide to move on and enter the Dark Lord's Castle to save our last 3 friends and finally put an end to his madness!

As you'd expect, our party gets split up inside the castle. Before regrouping, one set of friends encounters a Demon, and it has the face of Zuwwy, my Imp, and one of my main 4 in my party! The Demon, however, easily falls to the power of Hyper Sprinkles, and we save her at last! Just two more to go!

The other group runs into Cammy, my Princess, with her face stuck to a portrait of the Dark Lord! IN a similar fashion to the previous boss, we easily destroy this painting and free Cammy, leaving us just one final friend to save, as our party fully regroups!

At long last, we finally find a living suit of armor with the face of Teresa, my Mage, and the very first teammate I had on this long quest, and the last member of my main 4! After a fierce battle with it, we save Teresa, and we now have everyone assembled. With my main 4 back together in the active battle party, we head in further. It's time to stop Morshu!

However, before we can face Morshu, we're stopped by his dragon! Sadly, though, the dragon is no match for all of our combined power, and easily falls to our might. However, after defeating it, the Dragon becomes docile and decides to take a little nap. Because it's no longer evil, we move on quickly, we have no time to lose!

At long last, we finally face Morshu. It's been a long road, and we've faced many hardships, but it's time to finally defeat him for good! And we have a fierce battle, finally defeating him, however....

A blue eyeball creature comes from Morshu, who has just been reverted to a normal form! Saving me from being possessed by the eyeball, Vinny, our Great Sage, becomes the Darker Lord! With the Great Sage's power under its command, the monster possessing Vinny escapes, and we have to give chase! It's at this moment that the dragon we defeated earlier, Dominic, offers to let us use him to fly around, allowing us to access the world map for the first time. New adventures await as we chase after the Darker Lord to save Vinny!

And that's all for Karkaton and the end of the first part of the game! On Friday, we'll continue looking through more, as tomorrow and Wednesday are reserved for Sonic Unleashed and the trophy guide. Thanks a bunch for continuing to follow me through the silly journey I've had in Miitopia, and we'll resume this journey in a few days!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment