Read in your language!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It Finally Happened

9 days short of 13 months and it finally happened. What finally happened? Well, if you're new to the blog or haven't seen it, I did a post on August 22nd, 2016, called "Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer," in which I describe how I play the game "randomized." There's no randomizer program like you'd see Pokémon players use, even though people have made plenty of them. It's simply a little way to spice up your experience with only your 3DS, and maybe utilizing random.org and NotePad or some other such thing to save your documents. So what's this occasion? Well.. here's my top 5 most-viewed posts.

The post in question has finally passed the 1000 mark, and no other post has come even remotely close to it, but Minecraft's 187 is still 18% of the way to 1000, so.. not too bad. I still don't know what it is about that post that has people clicking, but I guess a randomized Fire Emblem experience is more popular than I thought. I'm still trying to figure out how to do a similar thing for Fates, but the way all the seals are messes everything up. I had one good idea, which kind of follows a similar structure, but I need to actually test it out to see if it bears fruit, so to speak. But all the same, thank you all so much for making this popular post be the first to reach 1000 views, this is wonderful and it really made my day to see this. I don't dwell on pageviews because they don't matter as much as me having fun with this, but it's nice to see, either way.



Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment