Read in your language!

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

May 2017 Archive

*Quick note: I'm trying something different for future trophy guides. This week's poll asks you to pick one of 5 numbers. The numbers indicate platinum trophies based on the order I've obtained them, and are randomly selected from a random number generator, unless I've already done a guide on said game, obviously. When the poll ends, I'll look at the winning number and reveal what game you chose. This is all up to chance, so I think it's going to be exciting! Anyways, on to the archive!*

Here we are, in May 2017, with only 2 more archive posts left for now. Thank you for putting up with my multitude of sad off-days and my constant stream of Pokémon posts, it all still means so much to me.

5/1 - The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
5/2 - New Poll and Pokemon Doodles
5/3 - Sly 2: Band of Thieves
5/4 - Sly 2: Band of Thieves Trophy Guide
5/5 - I Need A Day to Relax
5/6 - A Couple More Pokemon Doodles
5/7 - Bomberman Hero
5/8 - Bomberman Generation
5/9 - Hey, It's Poll Time
5/10 - Bomberman Jetters
5/11 - I'm Sorry I Keep Doing This
5/12 - Let's Get a Schedule Going
5/13 - Bomberman Land Touch
5/14 - Happy Mother's Day
5/15 - Bomberman Land Touch 2
5/16 - So Now I'm Excited
5/17 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
5/18 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves Trophy Guide
5/19 - New Poll Here
5/20 - Just Art Today
5/21 - Favorite Pokemon: Kanto
5/22 - Favorite Pokemon: Johto
5/23 - Favorite Pokemon: Hoenn
5/24 - Favorite Pokemon: Sinnoh
5/25 - Favorite Pokemon: Unova
5/26 - Favorite Pokemon: Kalos
5/27 - Favorite Pokemon: Alola
5/28 - Summer's Close, Have This Poll
5/29 - Happy Memorial Day
5/30 - Gloomy Weather Off Day
5/31 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment