Read in your language!

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Today, the Blog is a Year Old

I can't believe everything. I can't believe this blog has lasted a year already. I can't believe that I've managed to keep up with doing this each day for a year, something I've always had difficulty doing with things that I like to work on personally. Yet, here I am, an entire year later, still pushing out silly posts every day, with 14 followers behind me, and 6,474 views on the blog and counting, with a silly Fire Emblem post being my most popular post somehow, and with my Minecraft Trophy Guide circulating on a few Minecraft Guide sites that people make, that put compilations of plenty of peoples' guides and such. But all the same, it's been one hell of a year.

There's been ups and downs, as is normal. I've gone through a lot of stress and a lot of pain and sadness, but I've also had a lot of fun times to compensate for it, too. I've had fun talking about games I've played, even if they're not reviews and more of just me rambling on about silly things and stuff. I've loved making trophy guides, even if they aren't super in-depth and even if I take the easy way out of a lot of them by redirecting to later ones, even though that's technically easier as it means less full-on reading for trophies that will fit the same criteria, like story progress or ones that stack, so to speak. But all the same, I really love making them and trying to help people nab the trophies that I've gotten, maybe even helping them out if I think they're going to struggle like I do sometimes. I don't know, I just love helping people, even if it's only a little bit.

But none of this could be possible without your continued support. Even if you simply click on my blog and like... skim over a post or two, it still means the world to me, as it's something, and it's way better than nothing, and I'll do everything I can to make sure I never take any of you viewers/readers for granted, because you're all wonderful, and don't you forget it. Thank you for allowing me to put my silly thoughts out there and thank you so much for sticking with me for a whole year! I appreciate it and it makes me very happy to have such amazing people looking through this blog from plenty of corners of the world. So thank you, once again, and I'll see you all again soon.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment