Read in your language!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Unexpected Post Change

So, originally I was going to explain the reasons why I dislike RNG-based things and kind of give some insight into it. I might just do that tomorrow now. But earlier, right before going to take a short dinner break from Zestiria, I decided to let the 4 characters who can make a Marron Glace - Sorey, Rose, Mikleo, and Zaveid - try their hand one more time before coming back to it after dinner. When Rose made her snack, I glanced at the text while she was speaking some dialogue so see "Marron Glace" in the Snack Preparation notice, and boom, final trophy and the platinum for Tales of Zestiria! After all of that RNG suffering, I'm so glad I finally got it done, kind of sooner than I even expected, but I'm so glad to finally be finished with it! Now I can spend the rest of the day relaxing and maybe getting some really good sleep tonight, without accidentally staying up till about 4 am again. Either way, thanks a bunch for reading and I'll see you again soon.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment