Read in your language!

Monday, August 7, 2017

Trophy Hunting is Distracting

Boy let me tell you, it sure is easy to forget to type up a blog post when you're super focused on getting trophies and stuff. Currently I'm hunting trophies in Sonic Unleashed. I'm actually very close to the end of the list. Right now I'm working on the dreaded hotdog missions throughout the game. I'm doing well so far, though. I've finished Apotos, Spagonia, Mazuri, and Chun-nan so far, and I'm on the last set of night challenges in Holoska, so that will be 5/9 done soon. Shamar shouldn't be an issue, but I'm dreading Adabat, Empire City, and lastly Eggmanland, even though Eggmanland only has 3 final time trials, but it's just the day stages that give me grief, not the night stages. If I can manage to finish those, I'll be sure to get the rest. Then after that, all I need to do is work on finding the remaining Sun and Moon Medals and this hard-earned platinum is as good as mine. Speaking of trophies, you'll learn what game is next when I reveal it on Wednesday, so I hope you're all excited to see it. Until then, see ya later!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment