Read in your language!

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Poll Winner and Immediate New Poll

Alright, so the winner of the poll was the number 64! Since this is the first time I've done this, I'll reveal the winner, but as such, I've immediately started a new poll for the week, asking if you'd like me to reveal future winners or surprise you all the day before the trophy guides. As always, poll ends in a week, so get voting!

The number 64 has won the poll, so the trophy guide coming out after Zestiria is Sonic Unleashed! That game is my 64th platinum and that's going to be our next trophy guide once Zestiria's goes up on September 7th. Thanks for voting, it was a lot of fun, and please be sure to tell me if you'd like future reveals or surprises instead!

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment