Read in your language!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Today Might be Zestiria's Final Day

At the time of typing this, I'm one unobtained snack away from getting the Dietician's Nightmare trophy, and if all goes as planned, I can also grab A Double Take from a 2x skill on an enemy drop. Micromanager is the easiest, as doing super easy battles with my party members is going to be a cinch, and finally, it'll take some time to get it, but I'm more than 1/3 of the way through a weapon for Last Stop on the Fusion Train, for fusing any piece of equipment until it reaches a +99 modifier on it. And after those trophies, the platinum will be mine. There has been an incredible amount of miracles happening in Zestiria for the last couple days for my trophy progress, and boy do I have a lot to talk about when I eventually work on that trophy guide one day.

Just a silly update, thanks a bunch for coming by and reading my silly thoughts.

Follow the blog on Twitter for other silly updates sometimes: Follow on Twitter if you'd like!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment