Read in your language!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Poll Ends and New Poll Starts

So the poll has ended and the winner is full flavor text. So, as such, every game with long flavor text will have the full text shown. As such, this means that the eventual guides for Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Zestiria will have their full, long flavor text on each trophy. As such, I'm also going to head back to the Xillia trophy guide and add the 2nd half of each flavor text, which always starts with "Awarded to." I didn't add that part back when I did the guide as I wasn't sure if somewhat long flavor text would be wanted, but since I now know that people wouldn't mind, I have no issue with it.

A new poll for the week has begun, this time asking if you'd like a mini trophy guide, or a normal trophy guide for the next one I do. To remind you, a mini guide is for a game I have 100% on but the game lacks a platinum. If you need a reminder, the first mini guide I did was on Order Up!! so it's something small and quick. Voting ends in a week as always.

Also, in the coming days, I have something silly I'll be putting up, so as such you won't see too many things talked about (big surprise) in the coming week and a half. You'll see why starting tomorrow.

Follow the blog on Twitter!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment