Read in your language!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tales of Graces f

Boy I have a lot of memories playing this game, it was so much fun. And being my next Tales game after Dawn of the New World, it was a pretty big leap, in my opinion. Also, I had no idea that this game was even on the Wii originally. But with Graces f, the only big difference is that there's a whole new chapter beyond Chapter 8, titles "Lineage & Legacies," and I guess that the f in the title stands for future, maybe? I mean, L&L takes place 6 months after the final battle, so it makes sense, I guess.

Either way, I love the story, and I definitely love the characters. They've always been so memorable to me, and a lot of side quests can really give you some nice insight into the characters and their past, or just their feelings in general. Like some future Tales games, though (I'm looking right at you Xillia, Xillia 2, and Zestiria), it can be a pretty emotional-rollercoaster at times, but in my opinion that makes it more enjoyable, because you're feeling emotions while playing. It could be different for anyone, but I definitely enjoy when a game makes me start having emotional moments during some story moments and during some quests.

But it's got your usual Tales flair, with a fun world, lots of silly skits that are fully voiced (the best kind of skits),a ton of things to do, a fun cameo battle, and more. I'd highly suggest you give it a try if you can. And if not, check out gameplay or even a let's play on YouTube, because it's worth the time and it's very fun. I'll see you tomorrow for the trophy guide!


Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment