Read in your language!

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bomberman Land Touch

I really enjoy this game. I'm not sure about the reception it got, but I had fun the few times I've played it. I mean sure, the bulk of the game is minigames, so there's not too much substance, but I still had fun with it.

I like how each zone has its own type of suit, which are required to enter other areas or get through some blockades. Some of the minigames can be a little.. iffy, but otherwise they're pretty fun, and you can replay them as much as you want. You can collect stamps from various sources and exchange them for goodies at the info booths in each hub.

You collect different items and bombs and costumes to help you out as well, like having a mining helmet to see in the dark (It's not necessary, but it's definitely helpful), and you get other small things to help you in the field, such as a fan you put on your back at some point to help blow some sand away to find some buried treasure.

And after a while, you battle the boss of the zone to collect more cards to progress even further in the game. Also, you will wind up battling your friends/rivals occasionally to test your minigame prowess and that, of course, leads to even more stamps and cards!

I know I've essentially rehashed lot of stuff, but that's really how the game works. You play minigames, explore to collect items you need to progress, and rinse and repeat until the end. But despite the repetition, it's still a lot of fun to play, and if you like games that have a lot of minigames in them, this is definitely a good pick for you!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment