Read in your language!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hey, It's Poll Time

Honestly it's good timing for the next poll of the week, because I think the stress of me pumping out art every day has finally caught up with me, among the stress of plenty of other things, which doesn't help any, of course. So since today is a relax day, it's a good time to put up a poll, this time asking how you feel about Summer, as it comes towards us. Are you excited for it? Vote and we'll see the general opinion in a week. For the previous poll, it seems like most of us are in the middle about how 2017 has been for us so far. To the person who said that 2017 has been bad for them, I hope that it gets a lot better soon! :(

Have a nice day!~

1 comment:

  1. I was the one who put that my year started off bad; but hey it's getting much better today at least so thanks for saying so on here!! I am mostly honest..

    ReplyDelete