Read in your language!

Monday, September 5, 2016

This Week's Blog Schedule

So I'm working on the trophy guide for Thursday's post, and something else that I'll show you later tonight if I can get it done, so right now I'm just going to lay out this week's schedule up to Thursday so you know what to expect in the coming days! For those who either don't know, or may have forgotten, this Thursday is the first Trophy Thursday, in which I make up a trophy guide for a game that I've beaten and gotten the platinum trophy for. This week's game is 3D Dot Game Heroes. I hope to make it a biweekly thing and see if people are interested in it. Anyways, onto the schedule!

Monday: Schedule post and possibly teaser picture later on.
Tuesday: Discussion of new Pokemon information.
Wednesday: Thoughts on 3D Dot Game Heroes
Thursday: Trophy guide

Don't forget to vote in this week's poll for your (up to 3) favorite Eeveelutions! So far, at the time of typing this, Umbreon is in the lead and Flareon and Jolteon have no love. And of course, as always, if you ever have any feedback, please send me feedback however possible as I love every little bit that I can get, as I know it'll ultimately help the blog improve! Thanks for stopping by every day and showing interest in my content, it means a lot to me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment