Read in your language!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Starting New Poll and Schedule Perhaps

So I'm ending the current poll now so I can get the next poll up and ready for next Thursday. But here are the results of the Eevee poll! In first place, with 7 votes, is Umbreon! Just barely making 2nd place, with 5 votes, is Sylveon! And just losing a 2nd place tie, with 4 votes, Vaporeon! Tying for 4th place, with 3 votes each, are Glaceon and Leafeon! In 6th place, with 2 votes, is Espeon. In 7th place, with only one vote, is Eevee itself. And in dead last, with 0 votes, are Flareon and Jolteon.

So this shows me that Umbreon is pretty popular, and despite what I thought, Flareon and Jolteon, and even Eevee itself, aren't very popular. Then again, it's not like this had hundreds of votes, but it's still cool to see what you all picked. Personally, I voted for Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon, because I love them the most out of all the Eeveelutions thus far. But anyway, results aside, thanks for voting! :D

So onto the schedule. Coming at any time now is the CoroCoro announcement for Pokemon Sun and Moon, regarding Rockruff's "secret evolution." As CoroCoro tends to drop anywhere between the 10th and 13th usually, I can't make a good schedule as it could drop at any time and I would need to fix my schedule and work around it. So for now, I'll just do as I please until we get the news. Then, on the 14th, is the next batch of English news for Sun and Moon, most likely the English reveal of Rockruff's evolution and probably more info as well, so the 14th is going to be more Pokemon news. Until then, I've put up a new poll for the next Trophy Thursday, asking you to vote on one of 3 games I should do a Trophy Guide for. Don't worry, it won't be picture-heavy and ultra extensive like 3D Dot Game Heroes was, but I can still write a lot and explain everything decently. This week's choices are Final Fantasy 13, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and Tales of Symphonia. So vote for what you want to see and the poll ends this coming Thursday, so be sure to vote while you can! Thanks for reading, and until next time, I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment