Read in your language!

Monday, September 19, 2016

The Blog is One Month Old!

So today marks the one month anniversary of this blog! I can't believe it's been a whole month already. I want to thank all of you so much for, well, taking time to look at my silly and not-spectacular content. I really do appreciate every view and every moment you all take to read my silly thoughts and my opinions. I know nobody really comments or voices their opinion on the blog itself, but I know that comments don't make a blog. I would love more feedback, absolutely, but the fact that at least one person takes a moment to look at this blog means a lot to me. I won't lie, I do feel slightly discouraged at times, like thinking that this blog won't get anywhere, or that people will lose interest, but I know that if I just keep doing what I love, and I enjoy doing it, then one day other people will too.

So, short and sappy words aside, I really do appreciate everything that everyone does for this blog, even if you only look at it once a day or otherwise. I hope this blog keeps going for a very long time, and I hope one day I build a community of wonderful people. This.. honestly means a lot to me because this is the closest thing I can do to being a YouTube Let's Player, which is my all-time dream. This is a similar to doing Let's Plays, but it's more... restricted and more so just talking about games. But it's something right? I just have to keep trying and one day I'll finally get there. Until then, I'll keep up with this blog and try to make it as wonderful as I can!

So thank you, all of you, once again for reading my posts. Be sure to vote in this week's poll, there's new Pokemon info coming tomorrow so I'm super excited, and Thursday's coming, so the next trophy guide will be coming too. As always, thanks a bunch, and I will see you later! :D

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah but it's all thanks to people like you and everyone else who takes time to read my stuff :)

      Delete