Read in your language!

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Small (Lackluster) Pokemon News Batch

{EDIT: So they did release a small English trailer to show off these two briefly, but everything else I said remains the same. The English name for Expansion is Absorption, so I'll fix that now}

So, I'm having some laptop problems, but I'll still try my best to keep updating this blog every single day. If anything DOES happen that would render me unable to do updates like normal, I'll be sure to let you all know, because I can use a few different things to still use Blogger, like my phone, 3DS, and PS3. But enough of that, let's go!

So the news batch for Pokemon that we got was.. honestly lackluster, in my opinion. There wasn't even anything on the English sites, it was all from the Japanese site. And by all, I mean the.. 2 small things we were told. And it's only about the Ultra Beasts. And this time we have some clearer pictures. So let me go grab them.

So these are generally the same thing, except for Absorption being in Sun and Beauty being in Moon. All the same, these Ultra Beasts drop from the sky in a burst of thunder and they do battle with Tapu Koko, who seems to be either under Hala's control, or has simply appeared before Hala. Obviously we don't know how this will play out, but we do have a small amount of info regarding these two Ultra Beasts. Absorption's proboscis (that needle thing that I assume is its nose) is evidently stronger than diamonds, and Beauty is able to run fast enough to out run lightning. Aka Beauty is a low-key Sonic, by the sound of it. The Japanese site also mentions that there are more Ultra Beasts to come. Finally, our next news batch is coming on the 20th. Hopefully it's something.. more.

Look, I don't mind small updates and learning more about Ultra Beasts, but we expect more since they give us more. Then again maybe it's a small taste of what to expect next week. Maybe the 20th will give us a trailer for these Ultra Beasts as well as some info on Lugarugan, and we're always still holding out for starter evolutions, especially now that Rockruff's secret has been revealed.

But anyways, that's it for today's update with Pokemon stuff. Be sure to vote on the poll, it ends at midnight, which is 12 hours from now! It's a neck-and-neck tie between Final Fantasy 13 and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, so it's all coming down to the wire! As always, thanks so much for reading this blog and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment