Read in your language!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Brief Look at Why Gaming is My Passion

So it's no surprise that gaming is, well, my passion. I talk about it enough times and when I really get going, I can talk for ages and ages about games, and more often than not, I know it can get annoying and probably long-winded. But games are my... escape, really. I know that's a super cliche thing to say, but it's true.

I deal with a lot of drama at home, for the most part. My dad and grandma argue a lot, and my sister has her own issues with her new family (she's engaged, but really it's close enough). As much as I feel like a mediator and a messenger boy, it's just business as usual at this point. Playing games really does help me, well, feel relaxed and helps me calm down and think, especially when the going gets tough. If I'm feeling angry, I usually open my 3DS and play Smash Bros. to calm down. Or if not that, maybe something else that I know will cheer me up. And even if it won't cheer me up, it can still distract me.

Gaming is my life, to be completely honest, and if I ever achieve my dream of being a YouTube Let's Player, then it will truly become my life if I ever manage to be successful in it. My love of gaming has helped me meet so many great friends and has helped me find people who share the interests that I do. Really... without gaming, I would definitely be in a much more different position than I would be today. And I wouldn't have met the same people that I'm glad to know.

For those reasons, at the very least, that is why gaming is so important to me. That's why I made this blog, to share my love and thoughts with people and maybe help people see that if they love gaming too, it's not a bad thing, at all. As always, thank you so much for reading. Be sure to vote in the poll, as it looks like Okami and Rune Factory are in a deadlock right now. As always, thanks so much for reading and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment