Read in your language!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Assassin's Creed

So, Assassin's Creed, one of my favorite game series in the PlayStation library. It actually never started that way. I heard the name but did not look for any knowledge (How seriously stupid of me, like seriously?) on the game, so I said it sounds kind of meh. Skip forward a few years. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was the most recent game, with Revelations on the way. My best friend, Jake, was a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, so one day I asked him "Is Assassin's Creed really all that awesome?" and he said that he would definitely recommend it to me but I would need to play it from the beginning or I wouldn't understand the story. Fine by me, I always do that in my games anyway but it was nice to know. Flash forward again to June of 2011, when I first get my PS3, as well as 3 games of my choice, which were: Assassin's Creed, Sonic 06, and Marvel vs Capcom 3 (and yes, I know what you're thinking, I see you eye-balling Sonic 06. I actually enjoy that game a lot, and in a blog post soon, I will explain why).

So, I went to playing all 3 as equally as I could, but I found myself playing Assassin's Creed the most. I was so invested in it, from the story, the characters, the plot, everything. It was so much fun. Jake later even said to me that when I was finished with it, I could even borrow the other games from him to continue the story, which was super kind of him, and I took him up on that offer until Revelations, which I got for myself instead of borrowing, but that's for a much later post.

Assassin's Creed is just.. fun. I love doing optional missions to get more synchronization - and more health. I love the settings, I love the music, everything. One day soon I'll probably play through my Assassin's Creed games again, but until then I have other things to do, like work on this blog more and get other things done. As always, I hope you enjoyed some rambling and I appreciate every moment spent reading. As usual, thanks so much and I will see you later! :D

(A few things to note. One, sorry for the late post today, I was having a loooong walk with my sister and niece today and I'm exhausted. Second, this game DOES have Achievements on Xbox 360, but it does NOT have Trophies on PS3. Therefore, there will be no guide for the first Assassin's Creed game, even though I could do one for Achievements. Sorry everyone, that's just how it is D: )

No comments:

Post a Comment