Read in your language!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

I Actually Have a Schedule for This Week!

So tomorrow I have a special post planned and the rest of the week is already set up, which is wonderful. So this won't be anything long, I'm just going to post the schedule leading up to Trophy Thursday. Have a great day!

Today: Schedule post
Tomorrow: Special post
Tuesday: Pokemon news
Wednesday: Small thoughts on Final Fantasy 13
Thursday Final Fantasy 13 Trophy Guide

Be sure to vote in the poll about your favorite Alola starter Pokemon! And the next poll, after this one ends, will last a lot longer, because the next trophy guide I do is already determined, but I'll talk about that on Wednesday/Thursday. Until next time, thanks so much and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment