Read in your language!

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Things to Expect

So, this is a filler post, and the ACNL stuff will continue tomorrow as planned. I just wanted to point out that, now that we have new Pokémon stuff on the way, I'll be posting about news when I hear it, much as I did with Sun and Moon (even though I started the blog last August so I was kind of late by a while, but still, I tried). So, as such, if CoroCoro leaks information, or if they simply post something about it on YouTube, or if Serebii has info to discuss, I'll wind up talking about it here. So, I just wanted to give a heads up on it. To be honest, I'll only wind up talking about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, as I don't generally have interest in Pokken Tournament. To be fair, I haven't ever played Pokken, but I'm not too big on fighting games outside of Smash, so... I don't know. But you know the deal by now so I'll see you all again soon.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment