Read in your language!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Is Blogger Having an Issue?

So real short post today, because Blogger has been acting up for some reason. It won't allow me to view my posts (unless I actually go to my blog itself). I guess the site is just having a few issues but I'm sure they'll be resolved sooner or later. Anyways, I just wanted to say I've been in a huge RPG mood after so much Miitopia, and my Pokémon kick is finally ending, so I think really soon I'm going to replay the Phantasy Star saga on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. And hopefully this time I'll actually beat Phantasy Star 2. As for PS3, I'll pick a new set of generations so that the path I go through is different in some capacity. Hopefully in 1 and 4, I have a few different experiences, but we'll see when I play them. So until then, see ya!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment