Read in your language!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

New Pokemon Game Hype!

Alright so I'm just super excited because of the Pokémon Direct that just happened nearly an hour ago. But we're getting some new stuff! We're getting Pokken Tournament DX on Switch, Pokémon Gold and Silver on the 3DS Virtual Console, and the biggest of all of them.. Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon! That's right, it's essentially the Black and White 2 of Alola, but instead of featuring Kyurem, it looks like it features Necrozma, judging on how Solgaleo and Lunala look. They have Necrozma-like features on them now, and I guarantee the Ultra Beats have a bigger role this time. It releases this November 17th worldwide, exactly 1 day before the 1 year anniversary of Pokémon Sun and Moon's release on November 18th. Pokken Tournament DX and GS will release on September 22nd.

But I loved Black and White 2, so I've already got high hopes for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! Ugh, I'm just so excited! I'm going to leave the 3-minute trailer right here, so if you missed it, check it out right here!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment