Read in your language!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Look Back at Terminus: Part 2

So now that the excitement of Pokémon is out of the way, it's on to part 2 of the Animal Crossing New Leaf stuff, where I'm looking back at my old town. Let's get started with more silly pictures.

You're right, that's definitely not a potato, me. Also, hiya Pascal, I see you eyeing my lovely 5.95 inch scallop.

Isn't that essentially just YouTube at this point? Talking over pre-existing footage made by others or yourself? But who knows, I think that'd actually be an interesting concept for a documentary. Or we can just say documentary-caption.

Another great question. Why would you wanna give yourself a noogie? For all you know, you could give your past self a fear of random noogies.

I don't think that's a very healthy way to go about it, Diana. But then again, you'd know more about skin-care products than I would. Maybe that's why you're so stark-white, because you don't catch the sun? You're giving me a run for my money in paleness here.

While not a very good idea, for the most part, I can't deny that fresh/clean laundry smells very wonderful, and I'm sure we've all had the urge to do that every once and a while.

I hope you aren't trying to catch any rare fish, they're mine! You'll have to out-fish me for those designer boots!

Considering not long ago you mentioned designer boots, I'm not as surprised as you think I might be. Others, though, I can't speak for them.

Was it in another town, because I haven't ever made a money tree in my town. And how much was in there, Carmen? We need to know! It's important!

Oh Carmen, you're silly. That's just how money trees work, don't ya know? You shake 'em and boom, fresh money. Also, how do you not see the bell bags in the trees?

I forget what she was talking about here, as it wasn't the money tree statement, but at least she knows how awesome she is.

I don't think you wanna eat saltshakers, hun. Those are very bad for your health, and 9/10 bunny doctors don't recommend eating them.

And that's it for another set of pictures from my old town. I'll see you again tomorrow with more, so we can look back at the memories together.

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment