Read in your language!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Boy this game sure does its usual "Kingdom Hearts" role, in which it answers some questions you have, and then opens up other ones for you to constantly wonder about until the next installment comes out. I have never owned a PSP, so this game was out of my reach for a very long time, until they released the 2.5 HD Remix on PS3, which finally let me play this wonderful game. And on top of that, it was the Final Mix version, which allowed me to play the bonus stuff that used to be Japan exclusive.

Honestly it was more than I expected it to be, and to be honest it's my favorite installment in the series (so far. I'm like.. 99% sure that Kingdom Hearts 3 will dominate and be my favorite once I play it one day). And even though the story is, in my opinion, the darkest story of the series thus far, I still love everything about it. I love the questions that it answers and things that make you say "So THAT'S what happened!" or "Oh so THAT'S how that became that?" and others. It's just a whole lot of fun.

I can't talk much on the story because I don't want to spoil Kingdom Hearts plot lines that are better found out on your own, so that's all for this post, and I hope you all enjoy tomorrow's trophy guide!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment