Read in your language!

Friday, June 2, 2017

Something Silly

So, I've been busy working on art and will be working on it until Sunday, so I don't know how much "good quality" you'll get from me for the next couple days. However, I did want to mention something silly that happened to me a couple nights ago.

So recently I'd been helping one of my friends get some shinies for her Pokémon Sun, or trying to get the shinies. While she goes back and forth between some Masuda Method-ing and SOS Chaining, I'm just going straight for Masuda Method, as I honestly don't have the patience for SOS. The other day I managed to hatch her a shiny Mimikyu! And it only took me a little over 200 eggs, so that was pretty cool. And then like.. 3 days ago, after 194 total eggs! It's funny because I attempted Sandshrew in Pokémon Y, but stopped at 100 because I was getting tired of hatching eggs, especially after getting through 487 eggs, over the course of a few months, with Honedge. And then after just under 100 in Sun, I finally get it.

Why did I want shiny Sandshrew? Well, I should mention that it's not the Alola Form. I like the shiny for Alola Sandshrew and Sandslash, but not enough to want it. I like the shiny for Sandslash because it turns this cool, sandy color, and its spines turn red. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it a lot!

I don't know where I was going with this, but I just felt like sharing this silly little thing, you know?

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment