Read in your language!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Thanks, Nintendo

So, as much as I enjoy some things from other conferences, Nintendo has once again won my heart this year for E3. Like, seriously, there has been so many amazing things in such a short amount of games shown off from Nintendo. I just want to go through a few of them real quick, since I'm not interested in everything, naturally. But let's get started because I'm super excited!

So, I didn't see it from the exact beginning, but when I started looking, all I saw was that Metroid Prime 4 was confirmed. As a fan of Metroid, in general, I'm super excited, and even more so because I have the Metroid Prime Trilogy (Not on the Wii, just the first 2 on GameCube and the 3rd on Wii). I haven't played Federation Force (I want to, despite what everyone says about it. It's Metroid, I'd still love to play it). And even though we don't have much info to go off of yet, I'm super excited for it!

A few rapid-fire games later and we have a new cute Yoshi game that's slated for next year. And of course I'm excited for that too. I did see that there was a new Kirby game coming as well, so that's also pretty solid.

Fire Emblem Warriors has me super excited, as I love Fire Emblem. Surprised that they gave Marth AN ENGLISH, SPEAKING VOICE! Like, wow, I am not used to hearing him speak in voice. It's always been Japanese voices, like in Smash Bros., but all the same, I can't wait and I'm super excited for it. I still want to play Hyrule Warriors at some point too. Hopefully soon.

Super Mario Odyssey looks fantastic! Loved the trailer and loved the amount of footage we got from the Treehouse footage. I love the ability to possess enemies and using Cappy (your hat buddy) to interact with the world and people and such. It's a huge game, by the look of it, and I can't wait to try it out at some point, it just... ugh, it looks fantastic and I need it!

Super surprised with Metroid: Samus Returns. I loved playing Metroid 2 on the 3DS Virtual Console, and seeing a reimagined version is awesome! They had a long showcase on Treehouse and I loved every second of it. It makes me want to break out the Prime games again while I wait for it, but I just hope it has a demo on the eShop.

Honestly I'm super excited. I know they're talking about Mario + Rabbids at the moment on Treehouse, but since I'm not too interested in that (and have never played an XCOM style game either) I stopped watching at this point. If anything else happens and I don't see it, I can always talk about it tomorrow, maybe.

But all that said, thanks so much for reading, and I certainly can't wait to hear about everything else going on!

Have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment