Read in your language!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Miitopia Demo Progress

So I've still been hooked on the Miitopia demo. Like, I can't believe how much I love it. I guess at this point I'm trying to collect every weapon and outfit for my 4 heroes so I have a lot to start off with in the full version (I'm going to want to collect everything, knowing me). So, I figured I'd tell you all what I have so far for my Warrior, Mage, Female Pop Star, and Thief at the time of typing this post up. I will also have a little something to help out with grinding. Anyways, let me get listing!

Warrior
Swords (11/20)
Squire Sword (1 Attack)
Bronze Sword (3 Attack)
Bee Sword (10 Attack)
Pink Ribbon Sword (16 Attack)
Steel Sword (23 Attack)
Chopper Sword (31 Attack)
Utility Sword (37 Attack)
Paladin Sword (45 Attack)
Dragon Sword (53 Attack)
Black Katana (61 Attack)
Arm-Wrestling Sword (70 Attack)

Armor (18/31)
Squire Armor (1 Defense)
Leather Armor (5 Defense)
Bee Armor (9 Defense)
Copper Armor (13 Defense)
Polka-Dot Armor (17 Defense)
Monster Armor (21 Defense)
Adventure Armor (25 Defense)
Woolly Armor (29 Defense)
Iron Armor (33 Defense)
Bronze Armor (38 Defense)
Macho Armor (41 Defense)
Camo Armor (46 Defense)
Silver Armor (49 Defense)
Heart Armor (54 Defense)
Garish Armor (59 Defense)
Magical Armor (67 Defense)
Super Armor (75 Defense)
Steel Armor (84 Defense)

Mage
Wands (11/20)
Apprentice Wand (1 Attack, 2 Magic)
Broomstick (2 Attack, 4 Magic)
Copper Wand (5 Attack, 10 Magic)
Iron Wand (7 Attack, 15 Magic)
Star Wand (10 Attack, 21 Magic)
Night Wand (14 Attack, 27 Magic)
Arcane Wand (17 Attack, 32 Magic)
Crystal Wand (20 Attack, 40 Magic)
Heart Wand (24 Attack, 46 Magic)
Bouquet Wand (27 Attack, 53 Magic)
Hand Wand (31 Attack, 61 Magic)

Robes (19/30)
Apprentice Robe (1 Defense)
Linen Robe (4 Defense)
Magical Robe (7 Defense)
Clown Robe (10 Defense)
Polka-Dot Robe (14 Defense)
Leather Robe (16 Defense)
Suit Robe (20 Defense)
Woolly Robe (23 Defense)
Silk Robe (26 Defense)
Crossed-Heart Robe (30 Defense)
Macho Robe (32 Defense)
Dancer's Robe (36 Defense)
Kimono Robe (39 Defense)
Heart Robe (42 Defense)
Rune Robe (46 Defense)
Cheerful Robe (52 Defense)
Super Robe (59 Defense)
Spirit Robe (66 Defense)
Ragged Robe (0 Defense, was a Gold Prize in the Roulette Game)

Thief
Daggers (8/20)
Apprentice Dagger (1 Attack)
Toy Dagger (3 Attack)
Sharp Dagger (8 Attack)
Chef's Dagger (13 Attack)
Ceramic Dagger (18 Attack)
Moai Dagger (24 Attack)
Silver Dagger (30 Attack)
Fish (36 Attack)

Gear (16/30)
Apprentice Gear (1 Defense)
Leather Gear (4 Defense)
Outdoor Gear (9 Defense)
Chick Gear (12 Defense)
Polka-Dot Gear (17 Defense)
Pirate Gear (20 Defense)
Arabian Gear (25 Defense)
Woolly Gear (28 Defense)
Silk Gear (32 Defense)
Swimming Gear (37 Defense)
Macho Gear (40 Defense)
Faux-Fur Gear (45 Defense)
Monster Gear (48 Defense)
Heart Gear (53 Defense)
Stone Gear (57 Defense)
Ice Cream Gear (65 Defense)

Female Pop Star
Microphones (9/20)
Debut Mic (1 Attack)
Megaphone (3 Attack)
Ribbon Mic (8 Attack)
Ice Cream Mic (12 Attack)
Rainbow Mic (17 Attack)
Whisk Mic (23 Attack)
Star Mic (28 Attack)
Sparkling Mic (34 Attack)
Reporter Mic (40 Attack)

Outfits (9/16)
Debutante Outfit (1 Defense)
Strawberry Outfit (7 Defense)
Polka-Dot Outfit (13 Defense)
Gingham Outfit (19 Defense)
Macho Outfit (26 Defense)
Heart Outfit (32 Defense)
Gothic Punk Outfit (41 Defense)
Kimono Outfit (51 Defense)
Fairy Outfit (61 Defense)

So, as you can tell, that's quite a lot for everyone, which means a LOT of money has been spent to buy these items. Now I'm sure you all have figured out the best way to grind money in the demo, but in case you're still wondering and are curious as to what's in each level and path, here:

Yep, this is indeed a crude map of the demo that I made, with every area on there. Green circles indicate treasure chests on the map. Yellow circles indicate the actual levels you go through. The silver circles indicate the spots that let you enter the underground area, and the red circles are simply events and Greenhorne Village. Each pathway you can choose (shown by ^ v < >) shows the amount of total gold you can get from those routes. As you can see, the one underground path that offers 288G is your best bet. And when you get stronger, you can get the Gold even faster. Also, after counting, you get roughly 1144G when you do every path once. However, if you do the 288G route 4 times, you can get 1152G per run, and in far less time than running through the whole map over and over. So, in roughly 5 minutes, give or take, you can get over 1000G if you speed up and you're lucky. This is very useful for collecting money fast. And even if you do something else while the game autobattles for you, you can still rack up the money. This also helps you boost character relationships and collect more Divine Power Gifts, if you so desire! Just note that after 2500 people rescued, the gifts end!

But that's the end of this post. I'm super hooked on this game and I truly can't wait for July 28th when the game finally comes out. See you again real soon!

Have a nice day!~

9 comments:

  1. I don't know you. and you don't know me.
    but.
    i can relay some useful info.

    This will get you 8000G from Rock, paper, scissors.
    First you need to throw something. anything, whether you win or lose doesn't matter too much.

    Remember what you threw last however.

    Now the bot has tells, and i will tell you what they mean.

    If he makes a fist,
    Throw the same thing you threw last.

    if he does a finger wag, or what i call a "sonic wag"
    Thow what was WEAK to what you threw last.

    And if he does a "Come on" jesture, or a finger curl
    Thow what was STRONG on what you threw last.

    An easy way i remember it personally is,
    Same fist. Weak wag, Strong curl.

    It will work as long as you remember what you threw last.
    i hope this helped you. and anyone else that saw this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I've run out of uses on the Miitopia Demo and I'm unable to buy the full game yet, but whenever I buy the game and get a chance, I'll absolutely take this into account and try it out. Thanks so much for the tips! :)

      Delete
    2. No problem! glad i could help. and yeah, i'm in that boat too. except i'm trying to get another mii game and new 2DS too.

      If you ever need any help in a bad area or anything. i'll see if i can help

      On a semi-related note did you know the UK demo has unlimited uses? ò3ó

      Delete
    3. Really? o: I didn't know that the demos could even have unlimited uses. That's awesome! With enough patience, you could essentially grind your way to having every weapon and armor the demo has to offer and be even more overpowered when you transfer your save data over.

      Delete
    4. I've ground two of my characters to "Affinity" Lv 20? i think. the thief is probably the most difficult to do this with, since they'll eventually one-hit kill the apple jellies.

      Delete
    5. I got my 4 characters to level 99 affinity, honestly. I was doing a lot of grinding in the cavern level xD If I didn't stop grinding, I would have had them at level 99 with each other in every combination!

      Delete
    6. X3 I wasn't as determined, (Mainly cause i kept deleting my save data.) I got two of mine up to 20 on the last use and i was going to do my thief, but. with a mixture of my battery dying. and the thief looking like it's going to be a pain to train... yEAh.

      Delete
    7. Hey, sorry for the super-late reply but I just tried your strategy in the full game of Miitopia, as soon as I received my first Game Tickets, and your strategy was spot-on! I stopped at 4000G since I'm still super-early in the game, but I wanted to thank you for such an awesome method for getting gold! :D

      Delete
    8. No problem, later in the game the amount you win get bigger, the first one is 1300 G i think. but hey, your doing better than i am! X3

      Delete