Read in your language!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Schedule for the Coming Week

Well, January's finally over. I'm surprised it came and went so quickly, to be honest. But for me that just means that Spring will get here faster, hooray! But for now, we just have to get through February and a bit of March and we're all set. Until then, though, let's talk about this week's schedule, which I always play by ear to begin with, but ah well, I have to start somewhere. Also, a huge thanks to everyone who's been consistently looking at my blog this month, this has been the most popular month since September, and I know it's thanks to everyone who's constantly been reading "Fire Emblem Awakening Randomizer" from way back in August! I didn't think it'd be so popular, but thanks so much for constantly taking a look at it! Anyways, enough sappy talk from me, let's look!

Wednesday (1st): Ape Escape 3
Thursday (2nd): Simpsons Road Rage
Friday (3rd): Super Monkey Ball 2
Saturday (4th): A new poll (Let's face it, Kingdom Hearts won this poll, there's no question xD)
Sunday (5th): Kirby Air Ride
Monday (6th): Sonic Gems Collection
Tuesday (7th): Possibly a title in the Game Boy or DS family
Wednesday (8th): LEGO The Hobbit
Thursday (9th): LEGO The Hobbit Trophy Guide

Wow, I'm surprised I actually thought of a whole 9 days ahead with the posts. I'm proud of myself. But, that's what you can look forward to in the coming week and a half! Thanks so much for always coming by, I appreciate it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment