Read in your language!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom

So, this is one of the small amount of SpongeBob games that I've played, and this one was always enjoyable to me. I think it's because it reminds me of Mario 64 in a sense, as the big levels have Golden Spatulas, and you obtain them in various missions. The difference is that you don't get booted out of the level after obtaining one. And the Spatulas are used to open up new levels, and it's just an all-around fun time.

I wish I could remember a lot from this game, I know I always had a ton of fun with it and always went back to replay it every so often. I always enjoyed the boss battles a lot, especially when you play as more than one character in order to complete it. Like, when you battle Robot Sandy, you alternate between SpongeBob and Patrick to defeat it, and you control Sandy during the Robot Patrick battle. I know that there were plans for a Robot Squidward, but they never got it into the full game. A real shame, honestly.

I wish I had more to remember about the game, other than the few things I talked about, but I sadly don't own this game anymore. I traded it in years ago (not sure why I did that. Really awful mistake, honestly) and I haven't played it, or seen it, since. One day I'll have to find it and play it again, though. I know I'd have a lot of fun replaying it again.

Thanks for reading, I'm sorry this post was really short. Tomorrow's post will be about Minecraft, and the trophy guide comes on Thursday so I hope you're excited for it. I'll see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment