Read in your language!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island

As a sequel, or I guess, the second game in the Nicktoons Unite series, this was a lot more fun than the first. More characters, bigger areas, etc., it's just a lot of fun. And in this one, they're all together to save an island from evil. It's essentially Nicktoons Unite, but better, and without the ability to play as Jimmy Neutron anymore.

This game still only has a few universes helping each other, specifically the SpongeBob, Danny Phantom, and Fairly Odd Parents universes. Squidward, Jimmy, and Tucker appear in the game as well, but they're only as support. Another cool thing is that every character has their own collectibles, as well, which makes it partially a collect-a-thon, which always makes me happy.

Honestly it's just a lot of fun to go back to every so often, and there are fun bonus levels as well, specific for each characters. And as you can see on the image above, unlockable costumes are always fun, as well, at least to me they are.

I don't know, it's a lot of the same premises and mechanics as the previous game, but still expanded enough to be a fun and enjoyable experience all around. I love the game a lot and I definitely need to go back to it sometime soon! As always, thanks for reading, and I will see you later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment